The 2017 Progressive Donor Survey—the third in an ongoing partnership with the Mellman Group—took a look at donors to progressive and political advocacy groups and organizations to find out what issues they care about, what worries them the most and how they perceive the changing political scene.
With the election of Donald Trump and a Republican Congress and all that is going on around us, we thought it was an especially good time to take the pulse of the progressive donor world.
In both our previous surveys, in 2007 and 1995, we learned about the unique ways that progressive donors looked at changes in the political arena and how they were responding both with their actions and their contributions. The 2017 edition of our survey provides new insights into questions like…
• How has Trump’s election changed the fundraising landscape?
• Which issue approaches are hot, and which are not?
• Is mail still relevant in a digital world?
• How are donors changing their giving plans?
• What are donors’ top priorities?
• How have those priorities changed, and what are the implications for advocacy and political organizations and campaigns?
A summary of survey results will be available in mid-July. If you are interested in receiving that summary, please enter your email in the form below.